Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Adventures in Conjunctivitisland

I probably should have gone home on Friday but I persisted with the trivia night even though my eyes were already bloodshot by then and excreting a sticky substance that looked like a cross between pus and snot.

On Saturday morning I woke up and had to peel the green crust that had locked my eyes shut tight. And my left eyelid was swollen and the redness was getting out of hand. In the words of Casey Jones from the original TMNT movie, 'I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy'.

Since then, I've been to the doctor, tried four types of eye drops and finally it's coming around. I've been home doing very little now for four days.

Back to work tomorrow.

The fun never stops.

1 comment:

Chip said...

Everyone's getting ill these days. Pramod has been struck with the mother of all flus. Get well soon.