Wednesday, February 13, 2008

just found on Facebook this old friend of mine that I lost touch with. We had a short but nice bond for a little while and now it seems she's married. To the guy who, when we last spoke, had been a total dickhead to her. I mean, really bad...

I guess maybe they figured things out. Or maybe he changed his spots. Or maybe dickheads do finish first... seems to happen a lot.

But I gathered this info while going through some pics which I probably shouldn't have. Someone I don't know that a friend told me to 'check out'.

So fruit from the poison tree and all that. I can't use this to get her contacts. I would love to be able to say hi.

But I just hope you're doing OK and that these years have treated you kindly.

4 comments:

Chip said...

Just say you were browsing through your facebook friends photos and found her. I'm sure she doesn't mind.

Chip said...

D'oh! Forgot to tick the "Email follow-up comments to..." box :)

xtn said...

but she's not even one of my facebook friends!!! so i would have to make my friend an accessory to the crime haha

Dez said...

Just add her anyway - life's too short to feel weird