Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A loose approximation of what rap may have been like had computer nerds been the ones who started hip hop culture

Uh uh uh uh
Uh uh uh uh

Da king is back

Uh uh uh uh
Yeah!
Whoo Whoo!

I am back motherf*ckers
D to da Wee to da B, I’m da whack lyrical professor
My albums sell faster than a Pentium processor
You can’t f*ck wit D. You can’t take on me
I never do time for my many crimes
I stole all these library books but never paid the fines
I’m a speaker of da people yo. Speaker of da land
We was so poor we didn’t even have broadband
But now look at me. I have my own bling bin
And see this pure gold Star Trek commemorative pin
You so weak I sweep you off with a broom
And I got bitches and hoes burning my IRC chat room
You wanna f*ck with D You bring pistols to the fray
But you need grenades and plasma swords for a LAN partay

Yeah uh
The king is back
Uh uh uh
Whoo whoo!

No comments: