Monday, January 14, 2008

that work is normal again. I'm on top of things there. At least for a while. There's a To-Do list in my head that I feel I should complete. Some of the items are quite easy and others aren't. And maybe not all of them REALLY need to get done.

Writing more is one of them. But I am having a problem of not really caring. About anything. I just feel like having fun for a while.

I just watched Little Miss Sunshine and I liked it but I think it's really brought my mood down. I know it's a comedy but it's also absolutely brutal. So now I don't know what to write because I'm now distracted. I need to watch something lighter. Maybe Reaper.

You know how sometimes you open a jumbo packet of chips and it tastes good but you know that if you finish the whole pack you're gonna feel pretty miserable by the end of it? It's now I'm feeling now. Except I'm beating around the bush. I really need to stop

3 comments:

Chip said...

Sounds like you're lacking a bit of motivation and drive at the moment. Going through a trough?

Stephen said...

There's a lot to be said about not caring. In my opinion, not caring is extremely underrated.

In other news, looks like Blu-Ray has won the fight against HD-DVD.

yui said...

hello!

hmm, she uhhh? :)