Monday, July 05, 2004

Kinda, sorta, maybe

I have a somewhat sadistic friend who always tells me that he prefers reading my blog when I’m miserable. Well I

That’s how I was gonna start my entry after the other two ways that I was gonna start it. I deleted those other ones. But I’ll just keep writing here otherwise I’ll never finish. Even if the end product doesn’t make much sense.

I haven’t written in a while. I just don’t want to be writing self-loathing entries. I enjoy writing my stories on the other blog but it just takes too long sometimes. I’ll get to it soon. I hope those who’ve been reading enjoy them. Please gimme feedback. Even if to say ‘I hate them.’

My 5 days

Mostly I shopped. Slept. Got my car serviced. Got 4 new tyres. Bought heaps of CDs. Some albums I bought for 99c! Riss had been harping on about Dave Matthews for years and I finally bought a non-live album by the band. It’s really good music. Crash into me is so so good for a song that is so so lacking in form and structure. But the song find of my CD shopping spree would be Summer Teeth by Wilco. It’s just a really nice song. Although I suspect the lyrics are rather sinister but I don’t wanna know. I’ve been listening to songs called ‘Excuse me if I break my own heart’. I don’t need any more negativity.

Straight eye for the straight guy

I don’t need a queer eye for my makeover. I just need to buy clothes that I don’t normally buy (which I did) and grow a goatee (which I have). I wanted to grow my hair too but I can’t be bothered. Seriously, if I wasn’t so damn lazy, I could really make something of myself. I should look into it.

In the end I probably don’t look that much different and if anything, I reckon I probably look worse. But at least it makes me feel different, which counts for a lot seeing as I’ve been feeling actual inadequacy for the first time in about 3 or 4 years.

My 2 years

Speaking of years, my blog is now over 2 years old as of May. By the end of August, it’ll be 2 years since it’s been called xtn, etc. It’s quite sad that nothing much has changed. But then again, I guess during these two years Tammin Sursok is still on Home and Away. But then again, she’s a celebrity and I’m still a nobody.

Er… should I write about this?

I cried watching Spiderman 2. Multiple times. Maybe I was just in an emotional state. Maybe it’s that I cry at all the wrong times and don’t cry when I expect to. Or maybe it’s just because the movie is basically a geeky fanboy’s wet dream come true. But um… yeah, not that kind of ‘wet’, but you get the idea.

I’ll write more another time. I’m hungry.

No comments: