Sunday, August 29, 2004

OK. Let’s talk feelings.

I am feeling:

Tired, annoyed, bored.

And my leg is itchy. So is my head.

Dear Alvina

Thank you for dinner. And the chat. You should really write a blog. Really. Here are my reasons:
1. You should put yourself out there.
2. You’re probably more articulate than most other bloggers out there.
3. Blogging is free.
4. You actually have a message that you’re (very) obviously trying to spread. Did I mention that Blogger is a FREE and relatively effective medium to do that?
5. Blogging will make you 15% more attractive to the opposite sex and 17% more attractive to the same sex.
6. You should write things down so I can read them and tear them apart like you like to do to my entries [insert smiley face with tongue sticking out].

I hope you do realize that I’m not always like the way I am when I’m around you. This is why I have a lot less to say to you when I’ve been drinking. With drink me brain don’t work proper like. In these times, try talking to me about bunnies. I like talking about bunnies.

xtn

Have you ever had the feeling that maybe you’re barking up the wrong tree? And worse still, that you’ve been barking up this same wrong tree your whole adult life?

Dear Ms Troy

You mean more to me than I will ever admit to your face. But sometimes, you really really piss me off, you know? Considering the fact that you never call me until everyone else you’ve tried calling can’t help you and that I hardly ever see you outside of an alcohol-fueled social situation, please do not assume to know all of me. Not that I’m necessarily saying I am all that complicated, with layers like an onion and such, but I feel like you continually judge me in an acutely unfair and wholly inaccurate manner in aspects of me which you know very little about. I hope some day you will get your head out of your arse and realise that some people actually give a damn about you. One of which is me.

xtn

Sometimes I feel like I am a novelty person. At least in my social bubble. Now is one of those times.

To whom it may concern

It should be noted that despite having a relatively bad memory, there are some things I will never forget.

Take this however which way you like.

xtn

Dullness is a quality for which the phrase ‘it takes one to know one’ does not apply. But like, oh my God, that is so interesting! There are times when I despise pop philosophy so much. It’s like drinking lite milk or listening to Will Smith rap.

More feelings and thoughts to come. For now, I need to sleep. I have to wake up tomorrow morning for our basketball game. We’re playing a team of girls.

No comments: