Monday, August 30, 2004

There is really nothing to gain by playing a girls team. If you win, well you were always gonna win. It’s a girls team after all. If you lose, then, well, you’re losers. We did win by the way.

I hope Marty goes through Idol Wildcard. He’s good. Got a really nice pop rock voice. He sings the way I wish I could.

It’s been an interesting weekend. Not like last weekend which was really good. This one was alright but there was something really off hanging over it. It feels like having to maintain a polite smile while ignoring someone’s fart in the room. But you can still have an alright time even if you have to smell someone’s fart. If other things are good enough, that is.

It’s getting late. I’m talking crap again. I’m off.

But before I go:

Raikkonnen won his first GP of the season. For a second, I forgot and thought he was Hakkinnen. Meanwhile, Schumacher won his 7th World Championship. I have to admit he’s really good. But I still don’t like him.

My friend Alvina started a blog after all…

No comments: