Monday, March 21, 2005

10 things I hate about you

1. I hate that you’re never on time.
2. I hate how much I told people how good you were for all those years.
3. I hate how it costs me $4 to go from the city to Bankstown. One way. Off peak.
4. I hate how you had seven of your ticket inspectors hanging around at Hurstville Station at 1am, wasting valuable State money that could be better used elsewhere.
5. I hated all your ‘Keep on training Sydney’ ads implying you were trying hard to provide a good transport service when you were actually getting crappier by the day.
6. I hate how you were actually really good during the Olympics, meaning that you can be good when you can be arsed.
7. I hate how you paint the doors and front carriage of some Tangaras yellow thinking that we can’t tell that they’re not actually Millennium trains.
8. I hate that your stations don’t have any bins.
9. I hate how your ‘Stand clear doors closing’ announcements never have any real correlation to when your doors actually close.
10. I hate how your display screens can say ‘Due in 8 mins’… then one minute later ‘Due in 4 mins’… then one minute later ‘Due in 9 mins’… then one minute later the train comes.

I hate CityRail.

No comments: