Friday, September 10, 2004

I, Moron

Have you ever woken up feeling like a moron and then prove yourself correct by actually doing moronic things for the rest of the morning?

Cut yourself shaving multiple times when you've been doing this for roughly the last 12, 13 years?

Started ironing with a still-cold iron, thus spilling water, that hadn't turned into steam yet, over all your clothes?

And then waiting for the iron to heat up by pressing down on your clothes long enough for the iron's built-in alarm to go off?

Oh and realising you're so late for work that the train is no longer an option, so you drive out to work, knowing full well that you plan to be out drinking tonight?

No?

Maybe it's just me.

Fitting end to a week where I've felt like I've been two steps behind the rest of the world, asking everybody 'What happened?'

Sleepwalker slaps me on the back of my head and says 'You just missed it, you moron.'

No comments: