Thursday, September 16, 2004

Predictions that came true

My friend showed me this and I was amazed at the accuracy of this guy’s predictions. I just feel for the poor saps who will be falling for this (i.e. my mother and brother). However, I don’t think that my own powers of clairvoyance should be overshadowed at this particular time. Judge for yourself.

Here are some of the AMAZING predictions that I have made over the past few years.

I predicted…

- the winner and runner-up of Miss Teen USA 2003
- the winner and runner-up of Miss Teen USA 2004
- the winner and runner-up of Australian Idol 2003
- the winner and runner-up of Popstars Live 2004
- the winner of American Idol 2004
- that Oprah would not be able to sustain her slimmed-down figure (i.e. get fat again) after her first miraculous diet.
- that the Olsen twins would still look like wishing trolls after puberty
- that McDonald’s 30c soft serve cones will eventually not be able to be called 30c soft serve cones.

Speaking of McDonald’s, they’ve finally taken this whole ‘health’ thing way too far. Have you had the new nuggets? It’s made of REAL breast pieces. Which means it’s DRY! And it’s cooked in canola oil so it tastes kinda funny.

This is TOO MUCH! This is an OUTRAGE!

Give me bits of skin, neck, feet, intestines, whatever! Cook it in pure animal-produced McD brand shortening! In Indonesia, KFC used to sell deep-fried chicken skin. Gimme some of that!

Or at least give us a choice. Regular nuggets. Or diet nuggets. We want choice!

Finally, yy, I have your book. I got paid today so I was just about to buy both books and be generous enough to give them both away. But then I found a book that I wanted to buy myself: Under the net by Iris Murdoch. Anyone read it? Well anyway, it’s supposed to be good. And anyone wanting to read Slaughterhouse V or Solitaire Mystery can just borrow my copy. I am overflowing with generosity at the moment.

No comments: